INVAR informs Users of the Web Site that their personal data shall only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, express and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. INVAR is committed to complying with the Data Protection legislation in force at all times.
INVAR adopts the technical and organisational measures needed to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein to prevent same from being altered, lost, or processed or accessed without authorisation, taking due account of the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. They can verify the presence of the SSL Certificate by checking the properties of the Web Site in their browser. To do so they must consult the characteristics of said certificate in the Legal Notice.
Users are solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the personal data they provide.
Who is responsible for processing the personal data?
- Corporate name: Ingeniería y Visión Artificial S.L.
- Tax ID No.: B39752001.
- Address: Cantabria University, Centre for Tecnological Development (CDTUC) Fase A, Módulo 3. Avda de los Castros nº 44 39005 Santander – Cantabria
- Telephone No.: +34 649 397 570
- Email address: email@example.com
- Users may contact the Department of Administration with any questions related to the processing of their personal data at the aforementioned postal address or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect through the Web Site?
The data provided by Users are collected by means of their visit to the Web Site or as a result of their interactions with us via the following options:
- In other cases, the personal data are provided directly by Users via data collection forms for the purposes indicated in each of said forms and when contact us through the available channels, respond to surveys, follow our social network profiles or interact with us through said profiles by posting comments or opinions or sharing the content published on any of these profiles.
To what end do we process Users’ personal data?
INVAR collects and processes Users’ personal data from the aforementioned digital platforms for the following purposes:
- Information on the solutions the company offers in the infrastructure management sector and intelligence and machine vision sector.
- Communication regarding the business lines of the company and its main associated projects.
- Web Site User administration and management.
- Information for Investors and Shareholders. Shareholder Forum management, where appropriate.
- Interaction with clients through INVAR APPS and on the pages of our social network profiles identified on the Web Site.
- Processing of claims, complaints and suggestions.
- Cookies: keep registered Users logged in, provide statistics associated with the use of the Web Site, location of our offices and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Participation in selection processes.
- Execution of satisfaction surveys regarding received services to properly manage quality processes and improve same.
- Usage for statistical purposes in order to analyse Users’ behaviour and tendencies and analyse how to improve the services we provide to Users.
- Sending, by post and email, commercial communications and invitations to events and activities that are related to the services and products sold in INVAR’s sector of activity (www.invaringenieria.com/en/).
If the data necessary for these purposes are not provided, the requested services may not be provided. Users may oppose the processing of their personal data at any time.
On what grounds are Users’ personal data processed?
The grounds for the processing of data are as follows:
- The consent given by Users by providing the data and marking the corresponding boxes indicating they have read and accept such data processing and the completion of the various forms and applications.
- The compliance with the regulatory obligations, as applicable, including the Spanish Companies Act, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 of 2 July, regulations on consumption, the Information Society Services Act and applicable regulations on personal data protection indicated herein.
- The maintenance of relationships established between INVAR’s suppliers, clients and Users.
- The defence of INVAR in any legal proceedings.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms found on the Web Site are necessary for us to address your request or assess the information you want to provide us. Furthermore, if you do not accept the installation of cookies you cannot activate the Web Site’s analytics services or view the map of our Office and Branch locations, etc.
How long does INVAR store Users’ personal data?
In general, data shall be stored as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, provided the Users do not exercise their right to elimination and/or cancellation. Furthermore the data shall be stored in fulfilment of the legal periods in accordance with the relevant regulations in force.
Who receives Users’ personal data?
According to INVAR’s activity, the following data transfers are expected:
- Transfers to the competent Public Administration Bodies in terms of communications and information services provision and competent Bodies in terms of consumption in order to address any claims filed by Users.
- Party responsible for web analytics services: Google Analytics services, provided by the American Company Google LLC, are enabled on the Web Site. Interactions with Users through the use of said tool entail international data transfers, both analytical and technical in relation to the Web Site. This transfer is made under the scope of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. – Further information is available at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- Social network owners: INVAR uses the social media Linkedin and YouTube to share our content. Interactions with Users through the use of said profiles and tools entail international data transfers, both analytical and technical in relation to the Web Site and the social network profiles. The data provided by users through said profiles are processed on the servers of the social network companies.
What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
The data subject can exercise their rights of portability and to access, correct, eliminate, restrict and oppose the processing of their data before Ingeniería y Visión Artificial S.L. by writing the Department of Administration located at CDTUC Fase A Módulo 3, Avda. de los Castros nº 44, 39005 Santander – Cantabria (Spain) or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com. In either case, the data subject must enclose or attach a copy of their National ID (DNI) or other ID. Furthermore, at any time the data subject may withdraw the granted consent by contacting the aforementioned address and file a claim before the Supervisory Authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es).
Last updated: October 16th, 2019.
6 Jul 2020
The technological company INVAR Engineering and Computer Vision, together with Euskontrol, a benchmark in quality control, auscultation and instrumentation, and [...]
INVAR ARENA SYSTEM
22 Jun 2020
INVAR Engineering and Machine Vision and DronebyDrone, company specialized in drones, are developing a system for counting people at beaches using [...]
INVAR: new headquarters
1 Jul 2019
Invar – Engineering and Machine Vision Ltd. opens a new headquearters in Santander.
The company has moved [...]
INVAR & CITICAN
30 Jan 2019
INVAR collaborates with the R&D project department of the Cantabria Industrial Research and Technology Centre (CITICAN) since [...]
- Infraestructure Management